Before starting the course for Data Analytics with Python, following is the Pre-requisite: - Basic Understanding in Python
Goal for the course will be understanding the how basic Python can be used for analytical purposes. For this later in the course we will be exploring the Titanic Dataset.
It has demographic data about the passengers that were on the ship and whether or not they survived the trip. It will allow us to do data analysis, data visualisation, data preparation, and try a simple prediction model.
Course Short Summary
Part I: Titanic Dataset: Explore dataset with Pandas library
- Learn to read comma separated values(csv) files with Pandas
- Observe the datatypes of column values
- Cleanup data if required
- Apply aggregation on the data
- Develop insights about the data
Part II: Machine Learning: Apply Basic ML Algorithm for prediction
- Plot graphs
- Feature Exploration
- Convert non-numerical(categorical) features to numerical features
- Apply algorithm for survival prediction
comments powered by Disqus